The Gevey team has announced a new unlocking method for iPhone 4 users who are stuck on iOS 4.2.1, with 2.10.04 or 3.10.01 baseband. But you need first to use jailbreak to use this Gevey SIM to unlock your iphone 4.
Steps to use jailbreak iphone 4 ,
1- Open Safari on you iPhone 4. Browse to http://jailbreakme.com through our device and wait for the complete page load.2. Once your page loads swipe your finger across "Slide to jailbreak".
3. Now wait and watch while your device will begin to download the data necessary to execute the jailbreak procedure.
4. After it downloads, it will say "Jailbreaking. Sit tight" - Just wait patiently for it to finish.
5. Wait a few seconds while installation finishes and a new popup will warn that Cydia icon is added on the springboard.
6. Go back home screen and click Cydia icon.
7. Click the first item "User", it will cost a long time for loading.
8. When come to this screenshot, click the sencond item"Sources" to open sources.
10. The buttons will be changed like this, then choose "Add".
11. Enter Cydia URL.
12. Updating the source data, this process need to connect to U.S. servers, if your WiFi is not available, you can change a try.
13. Click the source of the first Hackulo.
14. Select the corresponding version of the AppSync, here we tested the U.S. version of iPhone 4, select the third.
Till now we used jailbreak iphone 4 but still we didn't unlock it with gevey , so we need to move with the next steps to use gevey ultra to unlock the iphone 4,
1. Now your iphone 4 is jailbreak, click on cydia icon to open it
3. Select manage on the bottom right of the Cydia's home screen
4. Select sources in the center of the manage screen
5. Click edit in the top right of the sources screen
6. Select add on the upper left corner of the sources screen. The "Enter Cydia/APT UL" screen will pop up. Enter http://cydia.furiousmod.com and select add source
7. When complete click on return to Cydia
8. Once added select FuriousMod.com from sources
9. Select FuriousMod
10. Select install on the upper right corner
11. Click confirm
12. Click on restart SpringBoard
13. hold the power button for a 3 seconds and then slide the bar to the right . This will turn off your iphone
14. Insert your Gevey ULTRA along with your sim card and turn on the iphone and wait.
please be patient your iphone will be unlock after 5 minutes. Repeat steps 13 and 14 if your carrier dosn't show up on the upper left